- Here are the Statistics...
- -More than 90% of the respondents say they notice dirty restaurant floors.
- -50% report dirty restrooms
- -75% of respondents say they have visited an unclean restaurant.
- -90% feel that dirty hands play the major role in food-borne illness.
- What did customers do when they observed unclean conditions? They left w/o complaining, most of them told other people and they NEVER returned to the restaurant again.
- -80% say they discussed the restaurant with friends and family
- -70% say they never will return
- -31% say they report the problem to a server or manager.
- Remember, most people judge the entire cleanliness of a restaurant based on what they see in the restrooms. http://www.yelp.com/biz/fast-finish-salem
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Why are we Cleaning & Restoring?
"Dirty Dining" highlighting various eateries that do not meet the minimum expectation for cleanliness for serving food. Trust me when I say that the lasting affects of making that list are very grim and almost a death knell for that business. Most don't recover from it...